Ukrainian Food Valley has developed and is implementing a mentoring program!
Mentoring – a strategic partnership on equal terms between participants:
- has experience
- offers knowledge
- wants to gain more knowledge and experience.
The purpose of the Mentoring program is:
- Development of Mentee;
- Another view, new experience, two-way reflection on a common theme;
- Creating a better version of mentoring and mentoring subjects.
The subject of the Mentoring program is:
- Personal and professional development;
- Rethinking the acquired knowledge;
- Another, broader view.
- This Mentoring Program is not about personal life;
- Mentoring promotes leadership in education, business and professional life;
- Mentoring is a way / opportunity to develop professional, business and leadership skills;
- The mentor does not replace / substitute the UFV instructor and / or the project defense committee member.
- Written agreement;
- Reference points to be achieved;
- Fixation of dates/periodicity;
- Program duration;
- Rules to follow.
Stages of the mentoring program:
- Nomination phase: Recruitment and survey of potential candidates for the role of mentors.
- Compliance phase: Formation and comparison of groups (matching).
- Learning phase: Providing the parties with an algorithm for cooperation within the framework of the Mentoring Program.
- Cooperation phase: Mentor-group work within the program