Ukrainian Food Valley, with the support of the USAID AGRO Agricultural and Rural Development Program, is conducting a specialized online school GESI Winter School that aims to increase productivity and operational excellence, scale production and sales, improve food quality and safety standards, innovate and introduce international practices of agribusiness in Ukraine!
The course was developed by Ukrainian Food Valley experts for:
– women farmers,
– young people,
– people with disabilities,
– elderly people,
– ATO veterans and TTP,
– representatives of national minorities,
and other representatives of micro, small and medium enterprises (SMEs) working in:
– fruit and vegetable growing,
– meat and dairy business,
– poultry farming,
confectionery and craft production,
and are also experts in:
– and related areas.
This training course takes place on the Zoom platform. A unique trait of this course is a simultaneous sign language translation!
Participants from all over Ukraine are studying at the program!
Basic courses of “GESI Winter School” are:
– Leadership and value added in agri-business.
– Sustainable management of agri-business.
– Modern business models and strategies in action.
– Business planning; access to electronic resources and fund raising.
– Success stories encouraging business development.
– Creating “SHE-Farms” network for the Winter School members.
Participants receive home tasks and work in small groups with mentors on a graduation project, to be defended in December 2021!
Graduates of the program will receive certificates from Ukrainian Food Valley, and the best participants will have the opportunity to continue their studies in the Mini-MBA program from USAID AGRO and Ukrainian Food Valley!
Participation in the training is free, but on a competitive basis!